New or used car – the decision is yours. If you don't want to buy your dream car, vehicle financing via a lease may be an option for you. Leasing a vehicle can be compared to renting.
The lessor remains the owner. The advantage is that you can change vehicles more often (after the lease agreement expires) and preserve your equity capital. Read more about leasingy here. Whether you are taking out a car loan or financing your vehicle with a lease, we would be happy to advise you in a personal consultation at one of our branches or by telephone at 0800 40 40 43.
- You are at least 20 years old.
- You are a permanent resident in Switzerland.
- You have Swiss citizenship, a C permanent residence permit, or a B or L residence permit.
- We don't charge any opening fees or commission.
- Repayment in equal monthly installments.
- With a lease, the financing amount is paid out to the supplier
Like when you rent an apartment, with LEASE-now you pay a monthly installment for the use of the vehicle during the term of the contract, with a fixed interest rate.
At the end of the contract, you can return the vehicle to your dealer.
With leasing, it is always possible to finance the vehicle at a residual value. The residual value amount is determined in the sales discussion with the dealer.