The personal loan from BANK-now has fixed terms and fixed monthly instalments.
Thanks to our free Flex service, you can still apply for a loan increase or a term adjustment at any time. You can apply for your personal loan easily and conveniently online.
- You are a permanent resident in Switzerland
- You are at least 20 years old
- You have Swiss citizenship, a C permanent residence permit, or a B residence permit
- If you own your own home, you benefit from lower interest rates: You have been the sole owner or co-owner of a property in Switzerland for at least six months (entry in the land register)
- Interest deductible from taxable income
- We don't charge any opening fees or commission
- Repayment in equal monthly installments.
- The credit amount will be paid directly into your account immediately after the statutory waiting period of 14 days.
You can request a credit increase or change to the repayment term at any time. If you pass the repeat solvency check, your existing credit contract will be replaced with a new one.
You can defer your monthly installments on two separate occasions free of charge.
* No option to defer or pause payment is offered in connection with special promotions.
We take care of redeeming your outstanding loans and costly credit card commitments with other providers and combine them into a single loan.
Even if the statutory withdrawal period has elapsed, you can still repay the money free of charge within ten days of it having been paid out to you.
Working in collaboration with you, we determine how much additional credit you could receive from us. If required, we will assess the potential for an increase and replace your existing contract with a new one if you pass the repeat solvency check.
We make sure that you can comfortably afford your monthly installments. Our certified team of experts is on hand to provide you with in-person advice free of charge at one of our 16 branches or by telephone. Or you can complete a quick financial check yourself on our website at any time.
We are there for you – before, during, and after you take out credit; online, by phone, or in person at your nearest branch – choose from 16 locations.
Our 80 specialists are available to provide you with clear and accessible advice in over 15 languages.
For a fee, you can take out payment protection insurance so that your installments will still be paid if you become unemployed or unable to work through no fault of your own.