FAQs on the topic of credit
Bearing a few principles in mind will help you choose the right loan for your financial circumstances.
- Prepare an overview of your total income and outgoings.
- Create your personal monthly budget with all regular expenses.
- Make provision for unforeseen expenses such as repairs, dental bills, etc.
- Make use of standing orders and direct debits.
- Do not make purchases spontaneously and without critically reviewing them.
- Do not buy anything that you could not save up for yourself during the term of the loan.
- Choose the right form of financing and get advice.
Be aware that taking out a personal loan can lead to financial problems if your income/expenditure situation changes for the worse after taking out the loan due to unexpected events such as divorce, separation, loss of job, illness, disability, etc.