You will find all frequently asked questions here
You will find the answers to the most common questions about credit, leasing, and financing in our FAQs.
FAQs on the topic of credit
Bearing a few principles in mind will help you choose the right loan for your financial circumstances.
- Prepare an overview of your total income and outgoings.
- Create your personal monthly budget with all regular expenses.
- Make provision for unforeseen expenses such as repairs, dental bills, etc.
- Make use of standing orders and direct debits.
- Do not make purchases spontaneously and without critically reviewing them.
- Do not buy anything that you could not save up for yourself during the term of the loan.
- Choose the right form of financing and get advice.
Be aware that taking out a personal loan can lead to financial problems if your income/expenditure situation changes for the worse after taking out the loan due to unexpected events such as divorce, separation, loss of job, illness, disability, etc.
See also www.vskf.org and www.leasingverband.ch